“Irvine Electronics, Inc is committed to exceeding customer expectations through Quality, Service, Employee Empowerment, and Continual Improvement.” Jane and Onnig Zerounian – Founders
Irvine Electronics, Inc. is a small, woman owned electronics manufacturing service provider, specializing in turnkey assembly of printed circuit boards and complete box builds. Our products range from simple and low complexity PCBA’s to high complexity complete box build assemblies. Since 1990 IEI has exceeded our customer’s expectations when it comes to quality, time to market and cost-effectiveness.
- Full service electronics contract manufacturing
- 50,000 sq ft ESD and environmentally controlled facility
- 25+ Years of experience in commercial, medical, defense and aerospace manufacturing
- Full turnkey material management programs
- AS9100, ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485 Registered
- Segregated and dedicated stockrooms
- 100 employees
- Quick turn prototyping to full production capabilities
In 1999 IEI was awarded by Dunn & Bradstreet and Entrepreneur Magazine,
“The top 10 fastest growing women owned business”.